• Send Us a Message
  • Low Sulfur

    Whilst sulfur isn’t inherently bad, some of us prefer our wine as pure grape juice.

    But why is sulfur used? Sulfur is used as a preservative to help keep the fruit flavours and aromas prominent and fresh, as well as being the #1 way to fight off bacteria in closed bottles.

    Along with this it is important to know that red wine requires less sulfur than white wine and wine that is high in acid also requires less sulfur than that of its counterparts.

    Sulfur when used in moderation generally causes no issues. However, when used excessively sulfur can cause the wine to be stinky and can be an indicator of the winemaker using poor quality grapes, this is indicative of al ot of mass-produced wine.

    1. Sold out
    2. Sold out