2020 Pool Wines Shiraz

Pool Wines

Regular price $26.00

Pool Wine is a new producer on the block and this is their first vintage! At this stage, they’re only making this one wine. Their production was pretty small this year, only producing about 800 bottles! The fruit for this wine comes from the Bress vineyard in Harcourt which is farmed with Biodynamic practices. 10% of the fruit was whole bunch carbonic macerated and the other 90% was destemmed and left on skins for 10 days. No S02 added at any stage and I hope these guys make more wines soon.

The nose displays really lovely red and blue fruits and a bit of a brambly herbal thing too. The palate is a nice balance of savoury character and fruit with really nice hints of black pepper spice and wintergreen. We like this wine because it has somewhat of a seriousness to it but still shows loads of energy and freshness. YUM!

Close (esc)

Newsletter

Keep up to date with info including new products & special offers.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are over the legal drinking age in Australia.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now

Net Orders Checkout

Item Price Qty Total
Subtotal $0.00
Shipping
Total

Shipping Address

Shipping Methods