• Send Us a Message
  • Sale

    2020 Cantina Giardino 'Paski' Bianco

    • $68.00

    Description

    The fruit for this wine is harvested by hand from a vineyard over 60 years old. Maceration on skins and spontaneous fermentation with natural yeasts. 30% is fermented for two months in small barrels made of chestnut, the remaining 70% in stainless steel. Aged 12 months in steel. 

    Medium-bodied, with intense aromas and complex, fresh and enveloping, unfined and unfiltered to retain natural flavour.