Okay, here's a fun one for you! Masterful and very different skin-contact white from Sam at VHS.
2020 Riverland Marsanne (Organic in practice), Loxton
1. 90% whole berry destemmed over 10% uncrushed whole-bunches
2. 60 days on skins before racking free run only to a single "Maple Wood smoked" puncheon. (Pressings fractions seperated and not included in final assemblage)
3. 11 months elevage on full solids with “CO2 Battonage” occuring at 2 week intervals.
4. Sparged with CO2 & Maple Wood Smoke
5. Bottled under vacuum “w” nitrogen.
666 (750ml) bottles produced (500L)
Artwork by Lucas Croall