2019 Fallow Sangio!


Regular price $27.00

Sangio! is a blend of two wines from Fallow. 70% Pinot (Sips) for lightness and a fresh uplifting mouthfeel. The other 30% is Sangiovese (Cheeky) which undergoes a 10 day carbonic maceration. Bright and poppy with herbaceous notes and a bit more plushness on the palate.
Close (esc)


Keep up to date with info including new products & special offers.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to party.


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now

Net Orders Checkout

Item Price Qty Total
Subtotal $0.00

Shipping Address

Shipping Methods