Okay, here's a fun one for you! Masterful and very different skin-contact white from Sam at VHS.
Riverland Muscat of Alexandria (Organic in practice), Loxton, SA
1. 80% whole berry destemmed over 20% un-crushed whole bunches
2. 247 days on skins (8 months) before pressing to a single "Apple Wood smoked" Francois Freres FO puncheon.
3. 3 months elevage on full solids with “CO2 Battonage” occurring at one-month intervals.
4. Sparged with CO2 & Apple Wood Smoke
5. Bottled under vacuum “w” nitrogen.
666 (750ml) bottles produced (500L)
Artwork by Lucas Croall